Human Resource Outsourcing
Outsourcing transforms HR services delivery with a comprehensive set of outsourcing services that dramatically reduces costs and improves organizational capabilities. Clients realize significant and sustainable performance improvement, and can focus on long-term business value such as talent acquisition and management and employee productivity.
HR Regulatory Compliance Services.
Rewise HR provides Human Resources Regulatory Compliance Services that control costs, systematically address key compliance issues, and provides legal liability protection. Our unique approach develops a Human Resources regulatory compliance foundation and tailors it to meet your business needs.
1. HR Audit-unsure if you are in regulatory compliance? We will review your hiring practices record keeping policies and past practices and make recommendations.
2. HR Posters, Forms & Handbooks-we will supply regulatory compliance posters, provide form hard copies and online develop customized employee handbooks that ensure your compliance.
3. Hiring Assistance-we will assist with jobs descriptions, interviews training and session and past your jobs.
4. Administration=Tired of records retention? Let us do it all-personnel files, verifications of employment, unemployment responses.
5. HR Consulting Services-Call us with your employees issues and we will provide creative solutions that best fit your needs, but maintain your complaint Human Resource Foundation.
6. Training-We can provide online or classroom training on Human Resources business issues ranging from Diversity to Management Training to Dealing with the difficult customer.
7. Employment Practices-You will be protected from discrimination, wrongful termination and harassment suits though our premier employment Practices.
8. Advisory Role-Employee Assistance programs that provide counseling and guidance to your employees available 24 / 7.
- PayrollPayroll Outsourcing Services
- AdministrationBenefits Administration Services
- EmployeeEmployee Relations Services
- OutsourcingFull HR Outsourcing
Rewise payroll processing and outsourcing services / solutions offer would-class service, and \ leverages the efficiencies of a dedicated payroll and tax processing systems. Rewise HR payroll solutions offers payroll without limits. You can define an infinite number of data elements, including earnings codes, deduction codes, direct deposit accounts, and third party or vendor checks. We also offer integration with your general ledger. We provide ourselves on our flexibility and creativity, and welcome any challenges that a customer may present.
Payroll Services overview:
1. Online payroll processing and reporting services-Through our web based portal; you can access a multitude of payroll processing functions including time sheets, reports and invoice information.
2. Integrated time and attendance-ensuring efficient communication of payroll data and payroll processing.
3. Tax filing and administration-Our payroll outsourcing services ensures accurate and timely filing of all employee and employer taxes.
4. Verifications-Rewise payroll outsourcing services accepts the burden of all invoice verifications.
5. Direct deposits – our payroll outsourcing services include direct deposit payments and paperless payroll options.
6. Deduction processes – our payroll processing services offer coordinated benefits and specialized deduction processing.
7. Job reporting – Rewise payroll outsourcing provides for complex job and project coding.
8. Automated administration –our payroll processing ensure automated accrual, deduction, and reporting.
We ensure the completeness of your employee benefits offerings with world-class administration services. Rewise handles all employee benefit related issues promptly and accurately so that employees and clients can focus on their jobs and not worry about their benefits, we deliver service with a personal touch by providing specialists that know the intricacies of a clients’ benefits and not just another voice at a call center. Our employee benefits administration experts manage multiple healths, dental, and vision plans. We also administer a full line of life, disability, flexible spending and retirement plans. The piece of mind that comes from making one call and Knowing that your issues will be addresses to your satisfaction are our goal.
Employee Benefits Products and Services Overview:
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Maternity Reimbursement Plans
- Medical Reimbursement Plans.
- Dependent care Reimbursement Plans.
2. Retirement Plan-Manage benefits administration for retiree.
3. Monthly audit insurance-Reconcile and audit monthly insurance / benefits invoices.
4. Support center services-Provide employee benefits Administration Support center services including assisting employees with questions about their benefit packages, provide enrollment options via web and / or call center and / or paper for benefits administration.
Cursus, id egestas erat hendrerit
Ut ac eros ut orci convallis laoreet in eget tellus. Maecenas in massa quam.Cras pellentesque semper lorem. Vestibulum in nunc eget dolor ultrices tempor et sit amet ipsum. Sed non lacinia ipsum. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes.
Employee Relations Services
Employee relations involve the body of work concerned with maintaining employer- employee relationship that contributes to satisfactory productivity, motivation and morals. Essentially, employee relations are concerned with preventing and resolving problems involving individuals which arise out of or effect work situations. Rewise customizes HR help line available to employees throughout the business day to respond to inquiries about HR matters and offer practical and professional HR advice and counsel to managers.
Employee Relations Service Overview:
- Employment compliance administration services;
- Conduct an annual review of personal files and provide client with report of findings as well as recommendations.
- Analyze forms and procedures to include recommendation of areas for improvement.
- Analyze human resource forms to include recommendation of changes to current forms or provide customized forms ready for print to include: application, offer letter, position requisition, instructions, reference form, personnel action form and state new hire form.
- Provide human resources policies and procedures by reviewing current human resource policies and procedures and identifying any need for change or providing basic HR policies and procedures if none exist.
- Provide / review employee handbook (draft ready for print) to reflect human resource policies and procedures or modify current handbook to reflect any changes.
Rewise is designed for those organizations who either do not currently have the resources of a dedicated HR professional or department or those who are re-focusing their energies on their core business and simultaneously their due diligence and concentration of managing an HR function externally and improvement of the current human resource structure.
Our services & Solutions
By engaging the services of Rewise, you will be better able to focus on the mission of your organization, have access to best practices; reduce/manage risk of employment litigation; free resources for other purposes; and reduce/control costs. Our consulting service offerings include the following:
Benefits Administration Services
We ensure the completeness of your employee benefits offerings with world-class administration services. Rewise handles all employee benefit related issues promptly and accurately so that employees and
clients can focus on their jobs and not worry about their benefits, we deliver service with a personal touch by providing specialists that know the
intricacies of a clients’ benefits and not just another voice at a call center.
Our employee benefits administration experts manage multiple health, dental, and vision plans. We also administer a full line of life, disability, flexible spending and retirement plans. The piece of mind that comes from making one call and Knowing that your issues will be addresses to your satisfaction are our goal.
Before embarking on any major investment plan in equities and bonds, the reader is well advised to ensure that the basic necessities of life are fulfilled.