Employee Relationship Services
- Employee relations involve the body of work concerned
with maintaining employer- employee relationship that
contributes to satisfactory productivity, motivation and
morals. Essentially, employee relations are concerned with
preventing and resolving problems involving individuals
which arise out of or effect work situations.
- Rewise customizes HR help line available to employees
throughout the business day to respond to inquiries about HR matters and offer practical and professional HR advice and counsel to managers.
- Employee Relations Service Overview:
- a) Employment compliance administration services:
- • Conduct an annual review of personal files and provide client with report of findings as well as recommendations.
- • Analyze forms and procedures to include recommendation of areas for improvement.
- • Analyze human resource forms to include recommendation of changes to current forms or provide customized forms ready for print to include: application, offer letter, position requisition, instructions, reference form, personnel action form and state new hire form.
- • Provide human resources policies and procedures by reviewing current human resource policies and procedures and indentifying any need for change or providing basic HR policies and procedures if none exist.
- • Provide / review employee handbook (draft ready for print) to reflect human resource policies and procedures or modify current handbook to reflect any changes.
To know more do not hesitate to get in touch by phone or email. Take a moment to fill this form to get quick support for your queries.